Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Prologue




(Note: The game file I based this on is already done. The story will be told mostly in flashbacks. I'm also bad at taking pictures, so certain events will be mostly in text.)

(I'm no good at trying blogs, so I'm learning as I go while I update on here.)

(This isn't a legacy (per se), or RPG. It's just a regular story, told through Sims screenshots.)

(I'm not good at writing stories, so forgive me if this is not that great.)

...

............

 
Is this thing on? Okay, yeah, it is. I dug this old camera up from...some box I didn't unpack when we moved into this house. Had no idea if it still had any life left in it. I remember using it to record all those times we taught the kids to walk and talk.


Heh...Well, I got a lot of free time on my hands lately. I'm retired now, and I was looking for something else to fritter away my free time when I found this piece of junk. Figured, I'm not doing anything right now, and Shark and the cats just went to go take a nap, so...

 I thought maybe I'd record a...I don't know what you'd call it. A video will? Recording storytime? Confession caught on tape?

 
*sigh* Look, I don't think it matters what it's called. I guess...I guess I just had a story to tell.

Well, it's not just mine. It's Shark's story, as well. It's everyone's. I guess I call it mine because I'm the one telling it.

If anyone who doesn't remember me is watching this...Let me try to refresh your memory. If you lived in Twinbrook a few decades back, you'd know who I am. Or rather...you'd know who I was. I might've carjacked some of you or broke into one of your houses at some point.

Thaaaat's right. It's your old neighborhood bad boy, Sinbad Rotter. Now that you know...

I suppose I start at the beginning, which was just Shark and his old family. I'll be honest, all I know is what he's told me, which...really didn't feel like all of it. But hey, we all have things we don't want to tell anyone.

With that, let me start with the story of the guy that became my future husband...

(A/N: End of Prologue.)

(To explain the pictures of Elder Sinbad at inconsisent angles and distances, pretend that's him moving the camera around and fiddling with it.)

4 comments:

  1. I liked the prologue... :) I am looking forward to reading the story! You did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! I think this is an awesome idea for a story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! This is a funny start, and I like all the humor you put into Sinbad talking into the camera. I like the different angles of the pictures, otherwise it would get kind of like the same picture, just with different expressions. LOL. I totally did think it was Sinbad moving the camera around too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome start! I like the humor and how it's like a confessional/video diary. Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete